plans for children as we return to the building
The Education team and staff have discussed plans for welcoming our children back into the building. If the numbers keep dropping, everyone who registers will be able to attend worship in person on April 11.
- At this time, a nursery for babies will not be provided. We will have space available for parents to take babies out to feed, change, and/or comfort.
- Sunday School classes for children will not be held at this time.
- For the first few weeks, children will go to worship with their parents. Sarah will provide activities for them to do at their seats that go along with the scripture and sermon.
- Beginning on May 2, there will be childcare for toddlers through kindergarten age children. This will be limited to 12 children and registration will be required to ensure we have enough room to social distance. A Bible story and activities will be included.
- Masks will be worn by all volunteers and children over 2 years old.
- At this time snacks will not be provided nor should they be brought in by parents.
- We will need a total of 6 volunteers to provide childcare, preferably adults who have been fully vaccinated.